Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/Age-12 Weeks-also 5 week old bucks and does currently 4 weeks (can go to new home once weaned)
- Sex-Bucks and possibly some does but not many
- Colour/Variety-Black Self (extreme black)
- Price-Contact me if interested £3 NMC Members £5 non-members, adult buck to good home!
- Collectible From-Cambridge or upcoming shows, Bristol or Swindon
- What the mouse carries (E.g Dove tan carrying chocolate)-Possibly Blue but not proven, younger bucks and does likely to carry blue.
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter-Its a buck but has had one litter, young bucks unbred and does unbred.
- Reason for sale-Surplus

Black self bucks and does from winning show lines. A bit on the small side not too bad but fantastic colour, lovely dark toes and vent etc.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No interest in the blacks?
I also have a couple of young bucks available now and possibly a couple of does. These are show line mice they have excellent colouring but are let down slightly by the size which is a common problem with blacks although I do know that a relative of this line has one a BIS although I haven't as yet shown any of the ones I've bred myself.

Ideal pick up would be from my house in Cambridge or from the Bristol show at the end of March.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Do you have any does ready? if so when you say extreme black, does that mean, black feet, nose etc?
If yes to both, is there any chance you could get one to me at cambridge station today by 5.30 which is when I'll be meeting
daisy?
I know its relly short notice but I was debating with myself whether I had enough room, and came to the conclusion
I'll just have to get even MORE storage tubs when the time comes :roll: :D lol
Im really sorry, probably missed my chance here anyway :p lol

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes these are show blacks so they have black toes and noses. I wont be able to get into Cambridge unfortunately for 5.30. The does are old enough to go but as they are a bit small I would ideally like to keep them with the mothers for a bit longer so hopefully they get an extra boost.

Both bucks are sorted and ready to go though.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Okay I understand. I so badly want an extreme black. I really prefer to get a doe as I don't have the room to house to many bucks.
It's easier to house does :)
But I comepletly understand. Maybe I'll get one one day :D
I'm glad I caught you in time still!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.