Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth: 4/17/10
- Sex: Buck
- Colour/Variety: Black Broken Marked. He has a partial band around his waist, and white spots on his belly
- Price: 7$
- Collectible From: Los Angles, CA, USA
- What the mouse carries: as far as I know, just broken marked... both parents were self blacks
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: Not a doe
- Reason for sale: I'm a feeder breeder, but I think this guy is just too cute to feed!

I don't have pics yet, but I will get them up soon. He'll be four weeks old at 5/15/10, ready to go to a new home. You can use him for breeding, but the parents were full siblings. WARNING: He needs a home soon, or his life is in danger! I have 8 other mousies in the same litter to feed first, but I can't keep him, and if I can't get a home for him... :cry:

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I now have a doe for sale from the same litter, the people who were going to take her fell through. 7$ each or 10$ for the pair. The price is negotiable, I don't want to feed these guys, but I can't add to my current stock at the moment.

Here's some pics of the buck. He has a pretty belly too. I've been calling him Yang:

Here's an image of the doe. I call her Yin, and her belly is all white:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
They are cute!
Theres not alot of people from the US on this site, so it might be hard to find a home on here.
Have you tried any other US based forums?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I live in pa... if I was closer, I would take them. They are adorable! I'm a softie when it comes to feeding my mice, I think I keep more than I feed. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.