Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 baby Belgian Hares that are ready now for rehoming.

Both parents are from show lines but are not to a standard themselves, they are not rung.

There are 4 black babies and 1 red/agouti.
All lovely babies, eating and growing great, they are currently 8 weeks old and ready to go.

Both parents can be seen, female is black, male is red/agouti.

They will be £40 or £70 for two of the same sex, though i recommend getting two males neutered if you choose to have two to live together to prevent fighting when they reach maturity, but always be prepared to separate should the problem occur.

Pick up from Stoke-On-Trent or may deliver if within a reasonable distance.

A female black may already be reserved, i will confirm if thats the case.

Currently eating wagg rabbit food and hay, i will provide you with a small bag of food if you wish to change the diet so that you can mix it with the new diet and switch over gradually to prevent any upset to the rabbit, currently not eating veg, if you choose to it must be done gradually and introduce a very small amount to begin with and build up to prevent stomach upsets which can in some cases be fatal to baby rabbits.
Light diets are recommended, like Allen and Paige or excel light as Belgian Hares are slightly more sensitive than the average rabbit, but as i say they are on Wagg which is fine too.

I am taking reservations now, a non-refundable deposit of £5 can be made via paypal, but not needed, i just won't be happy if i get messed around

I am fully liable for these bunnies and you take one on decide down the line somewhere whether it be 5 weeks or 5 years that you can no longer keep it, bring it back to me, do not pass on or sell, i will always take them back, i will not buy them back however, if you really can't keep them then that shouldn't be an issue!!

regards

I will be sure to triple check sexes when i rehome too! (been a while since i'v bred and had to sex kits, but not been wrong yet)

Pictures and sexes are as follows...

Birth thread here - http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/other-pets-exotics/435286-best-new-years-present.html

Black - Female

Red - Female (keeping her though)

Black - Male

Black - Female (smallest and may keep her back an extra week to bulk her up)

Red - Female

Black - Female

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi was wondering if you have any of your belgian hares left or if you are breeding any more i am looking for a red/black male please
many thanks Emma :p :p

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry these have all gone but i have a litter due 14th August but won't be ready until 2 months after, thats middle October.

If your still interested then PM me your name and number and i can take note and reserve one for you from the due litter :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts