Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/age: various (all younger than 5 months)
- Sex: does and bucks
- Colour/variety: ASTREX in dove and a few in black (very few!)
- Price: £3.50 each
- Collectable from: Sittingbourne (ME10 1YN to stick into sat nav or Multimap!)
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): all of them are self/astrex but all curly
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: 2 have had 1 litter each
- Reason for sale: not continuing with astrex

I have a total of 3-5 young black curly does, 5-7 young dove lilac does, 2 "adult" (had 1 litter) curly does 1 black and 1 dove, and 2 un-related bucks in dove ONLY no black bucks available.

£3.50 per mouse or £40 for the whole lot as an Astrex Stud. Pm me here or e-mail me [email protected]

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
naomi, what are u doin :(
the asterex were going really well or at least ones ive seen! and uve been placed at shows with them now, are u really ready to give them up x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Naomi,

I think we had a PM conversationa few montsh ago... I really wanted to start up astrex in the new year. I would love to take all of your astrex mice only problem is it would have to be on the 8th of January. As I am going away to the Philipeans for a month at the start of December. What do you think? Could you hang onto them for 2 months?

Aly x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.