Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: Fae - wanna go on the waiting list for a buck? Happy to let you have one in the near future as I have some babies at the moment.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bet you could, isn't that the way of us women? We decide what we want, then convince our blokes that they really want it too :lol: :shock: Just kidding! Let me know what you decide and I'll keep an eye on the new babies and get pics when they're old enough.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Get him legally to Australia and I'll pay double the total of what everyone else is offering!

Your mice are so nice over there!

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol: I bet you wish you could import! It must be really annoying knowing that even if you win the lottery you still couldn't get em sent over to you :cry:

·
Registered
28 Posts
MouseBreeder said:
:lol: I bet you wish you could import! It must be really annoying knowing that even if you win the lottery you still couldn't get em sent over to you :cry:
If I won the lottery I may be able to fund some farsical research project in order to have an excuse to import :p Sadly, I'm not likely to win the lottery (especially as I don't buy tickets!) and even if I did I would have other things to spend my money on.

Argh! Someone import some satin mice! And some... okay, I'll shut up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.