Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date of birth/age: Varies depending on doe as from 4 different litters, but all young (between 4.5 and 8 weeks old for Stafford Show)
Sex: 5 does
Colour/Variety: 1 dove, 1 fawn, 2 argentes, 1 dove tan
Price: £6 each or 3 for £15
Collectable from: Preferably from Stafford Show on Sunday December 21st but may also be able to collect from Leicester or Market Harborough by arrangement
What the mouse carries: Dove, argentes and fawn carry champagne (chocolate dilution), dove tan may also carry chocolate dilution
If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: No, all too young to breed yet
Reason for sale: Surplus to breeding requirements. Please bear in mind that although these mice have superior type to pet mice that they are not show quality (colour being the main 'fault'). They would be great for hobby breeding or pets. For more information please reply to this thread. Thanks

·
Registered
445 Posts
hiya,

I would really like the fawn, dove and dove and tan but hubbys car broke down and wont be fixed till new year ,,,, would it be too much to ask for you to hang on to them for a little while please? i do however totally understand if you want them homed before but thought it was worth asking... thanks

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, I got a PM about the fawn and dove before your reply so they are now reserved for collection at the show on Sunday. However the dove tan and two argentes are still available if you are interested? I'd prefer collection ASAP though as I need the room ;) Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.