Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't expect most mice/rumpwhites to weigh that much though. I'd say pale selfs would be 65g plus, rumpwhites less on average. Sometimes they look really typey but they don't weigh any more than other mice. I'd go on size and type rather than weight :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I weighed some of my first rumpwhites when I first started breeding last year and I think the heaviest one was 50g, the others were about 45g, I think in general they have gotten slightly larger but nowhere near 90g!!!
I'm glad that one of yours isn't the average size because mine are all little shirmps in comparison. :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
CAIT! oh my god, that big fat baldie, i love it!! i thought the rumpwhite was impressive, then scrolling down i actully coughed on my tea!!! now you are just showing off ;) hee hee, thats truely amazing, i want my own big fat mouse, so maybe getting some red into my hairless my help their current slender physique! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.