Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well she gave birth last night I had a little peek this morn I think there are 5 but i dodnt get a close look and there soo small. Ill post pics in a couple of days let her and her little ones have some quiet time together, before getting the camera out :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have unfortunate news :( 4 of the 6 pups have died. when i Took the photo earlier it was only a sneek peek to see if she had given birth which she had. I had a vet nurse friend come round who wanted to see my other litter thats a week old which was fine but when we had another little look I noticed the pups were not moving at all but 2. Mum hasnt killed them and they were warm as mum has been trying to care for them but they were dead no obvious signs. Im thinking no milk as cant see mums nipples or still birth. I have no idea what to do now non of my mice have put me in this situation before what should i do ?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Aw Im so sorry to hear this *hugs* Perhaps she was just a bit too small...I was a bit worried with her being so young and little. But sometimes these things just happen
Do the remaining pups not have milk bands then? Ive never been in this situ either so I hope someone a bit more experienced can advise you on what to do with them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.