Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yes the silvery one looks like a blue, not sure about the brownish one. It might be a very pale chocolate, or does it looked ticked which would make it a cinnamon?
Im not sure though, its a nice shade. Show standards ask for chocolates to be as dark as possible (dark chocolate not milk chocolate) so thats what Im working towrads with my chocolate rumpwhites but really I prefer a light chocolate. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to me she looks champagne

i got them through a petshop they only had males in the shop but got there breeder to get me some females :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The colour does look a bit like a champange although champagnes have pink eyes. Champanges are genetically a chocolate mouse which has pink eyes and the pink eye gene makes the chocolate colour of the coat much paler, so I guess that fits in with it being a very pale chocolate.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Th Blue almost look Roan by one of the pictures, but I have only had 6 Blue's before so IDK (not trying ot be sarcastic lol)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
april said:
Th Blue almost look Roan by one of the pictures, but I have only had 6 Blue's before so IDK (not trying ot be sarcastic lol)
well her babies are much darker blue

1 - 12 of 12 Posts