Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right,
I know where to look, the NMC booklet, but thing is I don't know who to go for. So I need recomendations on where to find the best fawns? Obviously not expecting anything "WOWZER", i don't expect to be given anything top knoch, not unless it's offered to me! but I'd like as good a start as I can. so anyone in the know, who do I ask?

I'm planning to try collect them at London champs as I think it's probably the best bet of actually being able to meet up!

oh and I wan't them for the brindles AND for breeding fawns, i rather love them :p

Vi x

·
Registered
863 Posts
I've got a couple of fawn's, i'm just a novice when it comes to standard, but my first buck came from a breeder who said he couldn't show due to minor flaws...? hense being sold on as a breeder...

Problem is i don't have any fawn doe's, so what would be the best colour to breed him to, thats likely to produce more fawns and of decent colour?

The young hes produced in fawn are really quite light and rather dull compared to him, hes a satin too as is the young, but they almost look diluted compared... :?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really do think that if you want anything nice you really do have to go for some more fawns. Theres no point beating around the bush.

Vi x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.