Pet Mice Forum banner

Enfield May 7th Open Show

11548 Views 81 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Seawatch Stud
Hello just wondering who is going to this show. I need some help getting some baby rats from enfield up to sowood the following week. Is anyone going to both shows who would be willing to hold the two baby doe rats for the week? Please pm me if you can help out.
Thanks
41 - 60 of 82 Posts
laoshu said:
I am really looking forward to this show although I know sarah and heather are going to "clean up" the ribbons. :lol: ;) good luck ladys :D "although you will not need it" and I look forward to seeing you both again and anyone else that is going :D
Oh no! It's not set in stone! anyone with the best mouse on the day according to the judge can win - it's an open contest. Put cha' gloves on! haha! :lol: Really, though - there will be some great mice at the show. Good luck to everyone!
Will anyone be taking a camera? ;)
Loganberry said:
laoshu said:
I am really looking forward to this show although I know sarah and heather are going to "clean up" the ribbons. :lol: ;) good luck ladys :D "although you will not need it" and I look forward to seeing you both again and anyone else that is going :D
Oh no! It's not set in stone! anyone with the best mouse on the day according to the judge can win - it's an open contest. Put cha' gloves on! haha! :lol: Really, though - there will be some great mice at the show. Good luck to everyone!
I know what great mice you both have though! If was to do well at this show I would be sure to cry from sheer shock and happyness (and that would not be pretty :lol: )
really looking forward to it though and gloves are on :lol: :D
Come on Kelly, you have been cleaning up the ribbons lately, don't be shy ;) XXX
:lol:
I wish I was more confident, I love my mice and love working on them but I know i need more of the same types to be able to pick out possible winners on the day. I need more breeding boxes and more mice ;)
But what you've got must be good Kelly, or you wouldnt be getting ribbons dear... the grumpy old men of the club would be getting them instead!
wont be able to go to this show now, theres no london underground services running out of london victoria :( x
Maplewood Stud said:
wont be able to go to this show now, theres no london underground services running out of london victoria :( x
That's a real shame Maplewood. Was looking forward to seeing you :(
xx
and u to honey :( very annoyed :(
laoshu said:
Also there is a pet class for the lovely pets that people may have in there collection. ;)

I have just booked my mice in, I wont be sleeping now for a few nights! :eek:
Never ever be worried about going head to head with the best. For me, a win is a win when gained amongst the strongest competition.
WillowDragon said:
But what you've got must be good Kelly, or you wouldnt be getting ribbons dear... the grumpy old men of the club would be getting them instead!
:eek: :lol:
Kage Davies said:
Awww DX.

What time is everyone arriving?
I will be arriving about 10.20 ish to get set up ect..
SarahY.......

Wasn't it at THIS show (last year) that we got stuck in Enfield and had to await rescue?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think so! :D

Sarah xxx
What a fandango THAT was!
Everyone had gone except Sam who stayed behind to lend a hand. We had to call rescue and be transported home after a loooong wait. Still, it was a step up from the previous Enfield show when we got lost and arrived at 3.30........

Happy days ;)
I'll wait till you guys have the car started and out on the road before i leave this time then! Just in case! :D
Yes! I remember... my friend Debs came, so I scooted off pretty quick in a car (I don't usually get lifts! lol)

I'll see what i can do about coming for a visit, but i doubt i will be able to... plus honestly, the sight of all those gorgeous mice and me not having any, may just kill me! :(
Oh and I think if I turn up without a guinea pig, Val Norris may shout at me! lol
It's set to be 25 degrees in London tomorrow............going to be a scorcher!
WillowDragon said:
A pet class for mice? :shock: Really!
I have just double checked with eric and yes there is a pet class, you dont even need a maxey for them as these can be shown in the club pens. 3 have been entered so far. I think there is still time to put pets in if you ask Eric nicely ;)
41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.