Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people sorry iv been away for a while!!!

I know it's abit late to ask this but will i see anyone at Enfield TODAY?

Iv got a few mice for the show so fingers crossed il get placed somewhere!! :D :lol:
Im also getting some mice today from Keith Berry which will obviously be Dutch Mice!

Il be on later to tell you all how I do. FINGERS CROSSED FOR PIXBROOKE STUD!
talk to you all later guys

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi guys just got back from the Mouse Show and I got BEST SELF!!!

I got the Dutch Mice from Keith and I also got some Ivory Satins from Terry Sales!! :D

A PERFECT END TO THE PERFECT DAY LOL

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Well done on your win. Do you know how many entries there were in the show? Oh and why was it a Cup Show (since it wasn't an NMC Cup Show) - is it a yearly thing that the LSCMRC do or something?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hi Michael and congratulations.

I totally forgot about this show and I was really hoping to get there!!!! When is the next big show?

I haven't even joined the LSCMRC yet, I'm so unorganised.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi mousebreeder, to answer you questions, um i don't know how many entries were in the show. It was a cup show because we have one every year, which is just for members.

Hi Ian, good to hear from you again. Sorry you couldnt come but in the LSCMRC you have to have shown or judged twice in order to be able to enter for the show.

The next big show here is the May Show which is organised by the NMC.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I dont really have anything to show at the moment I'm afraid but it would have been nice to meet more mousey people, its a whole different crowd.

I will make a big effort to make it to one of the shows next year :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts