Pet Mice Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
Some of the lighter ones seem to have turned brown/chocolate now. But there are a few little guys that are so lovely and light still. Hmmm, maybe a silver agouti color? Where are all the experts! We need you guys on this one!

· Registered
214 Posts
Right I have come to the conclusion that the pros are just waiting for us to guess the color before they hop in and inform us of what they ''see'' hahaha

I wanna say silver agouti and definitely one blue. But I have only ever had pied mice and tri's. :/

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
okay I was at the pet store today and I saw one exactly like the lightest one except long haired and satin. I couldnt resist a color challenge so I bought her. Now i need to know what everyone else thinks too... Maybe Blue agouti?
I can see the blue now. no cant make out any ticking (really need to find my glasses). so possibly poor blues at least for the darker two.

Also managed to get a good photo of the doe. usually cant open the tank without her somehow climbing straight up my arms, over my back and off into the horizon :roll:

Attachments

41 - 60 of 79 Posts