Pet Mice Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I wanna say that is a female, but you will know if it has nipples now the fur is starting to come through!
just getting impatient, as i know the sexes of the others and have never struggled to tell at this point. Looking at the photos it looks like a doe, but when i actually pick it up it looks like a buck. Think i'm losing my eyesight :lol:

· Registered
214 Posts
It may be like one of my males in the last litter. His genitals screamed female but he must have been behind the others in development, because around 3 weeks after I separated the males out, he was mating with all his 8 sisters! lol needless to say, I was very lucky only 2 got pregnant!

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
awww, look how many shades! lovely mice. What color were the parents?
black and tan with an agouti.

I do like the light ones too! What color would you guys say they were?
think they might be sepia, maybe will be burmeses. I had one crop up in another litter a little while ago, again blktan x agouti

Attachments

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
yea from the pic they look blue or grey but you know your mice better than us so We'l just waych and wait ^.^ so exciting
You could very well be right :) I'm only guessing at the moment.

Will try to get some photos in natural light, flash is distorting the colours a bit.

· Registered
214 Posts
I am absolutely gutted I can't show you guys more pictures of my current litter. 2 of them are a strange color and I will need your help as soon as the batteries are here...

I really absolutely love the lighter ones, I wonder how that would behave with tri-color!

21 - 40 of 79 Posts