Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fiinnnaalllyyy...

Pickle the not PEW is hugely preggers by our chocolate tan boy. Since Pickle has feint tan marks on her, I cannot wait for these babies! It's only taken 4 months -.- She was first in with Ralf, broken black tan but nothing came of it so when we got the choccy boy I decided to try them together and heypresto - one huge Pickle =D Fingers crossed for some interesting babbers hehehe

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Hmm... now I think Pickle is a silver tan... so if either her or the daddy is at/at then all the babies will be tan.

I'm gonna guess that there will be a few recessives hidden away in both parents, so it could be an interesting litter.

If there isn't a load of recessives hidden, and they do exactly what it says on the tin (LOL) then you will have a litter of black tans that carry pink eye and chocolate.

Of course, i could be totally wrong about Pickles colour! LOL But still, will be interesting to see the babies!

W xx

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks WD, I will certainly keep everyone posted.. I'll be too excited not to, ha! xD

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was convinced she would have them last night. Got up this morning and she is happily sat on her food bowl munching oats - as fat as ever, little moomin! I'm praying she gives birth soon, the suspense is killing me :roll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts