Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO IM DRU

Lil Legends is a new mousery located in beautiful Southern California's San Diego County.
My breeding program will be based first and foremost on health & temperament. Then, on the conformation of my beautiful mice. Last, but NOT least comes color/ type. Overall, I strive for the same thing all breeders are striving for, a healthier, friendlier, more beautiful mouse.
I DO NOT BREED MICE TO SELL FOR RESEARCH, FEEDERS, OR FOR THE BREEDING OF FEEDERS. I DO NOT CULL!
Quarantine is a must for every mouse entering and leaving Lil Legends. I will soon be breeding Blue/Tan and Dove/Tan in Satin coat and also Siamese Seal Point in Standard coat; SHOW type . I would also like to add Angora, Rex, Hairless, & Tailless to my breeding program when the time is right. Lil Legends currently consists of 0 show type mice (we are waiting for a shipment). All our FANCY type mice are currently for adoption!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you :)
i have succesfully rehomed all fancy females and only have
4 fancy males left. one is a satin angora extreme black i just have to keep b/c i love him :)

this weekend im picking up my siamese and in a month or so my tans will arrive on the plane :)
im so excited. ive been trying to read my genetic books as much as possible. im also going to another AFRMA show march 21st
im also going to learn how to steward/clerk at shows so maybe getting in with all the senior mice breeder will teach me a thing or two :)

im excited

1 - 15 of 15 Posts