Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Wow they look so fantastic(hoping they are pregnant not obese!) such healthy shiny coats. I really do love my blacks such a shame ive had to cut back numbers so drastically. Hopefully I'll still be able to produce a litter every so often ;)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Let me know how these girls get on with their litters. I kept their sisters and one of them was not a good mother to her first litter which arrived last week, none of them survived because she didnt remove them from thier sacs. It's really odd because the rest of their family are fantastic mothers, some of the best I've ever seen.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Linseed is brilliant it really shines them up particularly the blacks, im hoping to get a bit more shine into the blues, they look soft and smooth but not sleek and shimmering like the blacks.

·
Registered
863 Posts
They're beautiful, i wish my black doe would produce me a litter, but shes been with a male for 3 months now and no sign of anything :( she couldn't be shown herself though as she has a bit of white on her feet...

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah which is why I put them in with my super stud bluck who is BLUE - he caught them straight away :lol:

and I should have some lovely deep blues as both girls carry blue. funny though people struggle with black self cavies too :?

Sooty delivered an enormous litter of 14 on Saturday, still waiting for Sweep to drop hers but it looks like it will be any second ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts