Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, does anyone know if the black color shows before the other colors because out of my litter, I have one that has black broken pigment and the rest haven't gotten their pigment yet. I am starting to worry that Dexter isn't this litter's father because, well, there was an albino male in with the females by accident when I got Dakota. :? Does anyone have an image of a gold's pigment on day 5? And my brother wants to now what is the rarest color of mouse.

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe that they all have black eyes and some are getting a little pigment. I held the runt and a few others today that showed little signs of change. They are great, though the runt is half the size of the others, maybe smaller. He/she seems like he/she was just born, though he has color. Has anyone noticed how mouse babies are warmer than mouse adults. Maybe thats just cause their skin is bare, but it felt like a sauna in the nest, even though its pretty cold outside of the cage.

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How did we get to Charles Darwin? All I wanted to know was what colors may pop up! And guess what. I may have to start my project over because I checked gender of four of the seven and, unfortunately all that I checked gender was male.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.