Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I think the Real London in Bracknell would be your closest followed by Eckington in Worc.Bracknell has been and gone for this year.A few different animals at the Real London.A group of us stopped over this year and we plan to next year.Eckington is a new venue for all of us and is on the 21st Oct.I'm planning on going.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Mouse Fancy seems to be A Midlands and North based Hobby! bit of a hike for us west country boys and girls! I may have imagined it, but I'm sure I read a result for a ' West of England Mouse Show'? although for the life of me I can find it again? even so, ' West ' doesnt necessarily mean South West.

· Premium Member
5,218 Posts
If it seems Midlands and North based it's down to club members living in those areas being proactive.Alan Reice who ran the West Country show has died and no one has wanted to take up the gauntlet.The shows I suggested are your nearest, I know they aren't necessarily your ideal part of your country.

· Premium Member
5,218 Posts
they certainly can and mostly are.The individual/regional 'club' is a bit of an enigma other than the London and Southern Counties.There's one or two run in conjunction with rabbit shows like the Bradford Champs but the rest are pretty much run by individual members.The new Eckington show is being run by a relatively new member and there is a general enthusiasm to support it.There's a need for obvious reasons for shows to be accessible to as many members as possible and the West Country one is missed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.