Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! So one of Sandy's babies is a performer.
When anyone puts their hand in the cage and Circus Mouse isn't sleepy, she chases the hand and jumps right on.
If we hold our hands up above her, she leaps to them :D

Tight Ropes and Trapeze Swings are being prepared.

and she's so docile and tame when she's in your hand :D

awww

(She doesn't have a neurological problem, right?)

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
Hooray for mousie videos!

Has anybody seen the Mouse Agility Training video? I'll try to find the link, but it found it when idly Googling for new mousie sites, the same night I found this Forum.

·
Registered
71 Posts
mouse agility - now there's a thought! would love to see the vid!

I don't think there would be anything wrong with your mouse, as she can stop the behaviour if she wants to, it's not like she physically can't help doing it, like the waltzing mice.

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
I used to have a boy mousie who ended up living alone after being separated for treatment of an illness, and he was not the finest looking mousie, for sure. He looked just plain pissed off at the world, especially when I came over and looked at him in his tank. He'd hunker down and lay his ears back, narrow his eyes, and rattle his tail at me. Very impressive display. I called him Face. Then, when I put my hand down in the cage bottom, he'd rattle even harder, until I turned my hand and presented the back of the hand to him. Then he'd jump right on and be ready to play, running along my arm to my shoulder, and playing around with my scarf knotted at the back of my neck, and going into my pocket to find his treat. He probably hated the palm side of my hand from being restrained (wrapped like a little papoose), and having ointments and mixtures applied to his ears and mouth.

He lived to well over two years and I became very attached to him, as I often do to meeces that need weeks of nursing. He became a great source of amusement and consternation. RIP Facemouse!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.