Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes!

I don't breed satin very often. Wasn't really expecting it in this litter but I knew there was a possibility for it. The doe facing right has a pretty nice ear set and body shape. The doe facing left is going to a pet home. Jessi might take the nicer doe.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
How can you tell for sure that the mice are satin? I'm not doubting that your mice are satin, I've just had what I think it a satin show up in a litter, and I'm don't know if he's really satin, or if I'm just being wistful. I love satins, but I didn't think my mice carried it, as they're all (up until now) regular furred with long fur popping up now and then. I also have a black tan that might be satin? He back looks normal, a little darker than my other blacks, but nothing special, but her belly is sort of silvery/tan? I'd be estatic if she is satin, I just don't know how to tell, as I've never seen a live satin before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.