Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, i just had a thought.....dangerous i know, but i was wondering if you have to pay an admission fee or anything to get in to the leisure centre complex at Reading to actually get into where the mouse show is?????

Katytwinkle. :D

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Hehee You'll have to give me your mobile number then... unless you'll be hanging with SarahY who I will be texting when I get there!!

W xx

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Oh, well, if you can't be bothered to get up early like us poor exhibitors you'll just have to pay the full whack! haha! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Hehee My lovely cheap train ticket only starts after a certain time, so I'm catching the train from my station at 8:39am... I should be at Reading station for just before 10:45am I believe, so I should hopefully be at the venue for 11ish
But I will be relying heavily on trains and tubes being on time! hehe

It can't be that expensive surely? hehe I'll want a little bit of spare cash to get something to eat!

W xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Ooo it'll be a push, but i'm sure I can manage that and still have some money for food and drinks!

:D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Phil is taking me otherwise i wouldn't of been going as my crusty ear goo if affecting my balance. When every one see's me tomorrow i dont want anyone trying to peer down my ear! lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts