Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
I think it's certain strains rather than varieties (as in two different lines of the same variety would act differently). But I always found bandeds very dominant with other mice but great with people. The rumpwhites are very curious and are always the first to try something new.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats interesting ....i am finding my texels very cheeky with people in a lovley way but shy with other mice.... my fawns are relaxed in most situations.... my brokens bossy with other mice but mobb me when feeding time is here running all over my arms etc and not wanting to go back in their cage constantly wanting to play :lol: ... and blues are shy but gergeous :D cant say what are my favs love em all.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
My blues are really friendly and easily tamed as babies they are also the most laid back when introduced to new mice.
Most of my rumpwhites are pretty chilled out but some are not partiularly bright and then the other rumpwhites which come from a line which I have bred from black tans are far more aggressive and females are prone to dominant behaviour.
I also have some black selfs and they are the most nervous mice ive ever had, they practically leap out of their skin if I so much as look at them, im working on them though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts