Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
I recently got a male mouse from a small pet shop in my area. He is a year old, and the pet shop had to get rid of him after he found his way into the female cage and impregnated 8 females. After hearing this story my girlfriend just had to have him haha. This is all i really know about him. I will attach pictures and if anyone can tell me anything about him i would be thrilled. Thanks

Boymouse2.jpg

Attachments

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still new to all of this. I noticed that Angelmouse referred to the color of boy mouse as a black broken marked, and Miss-Freak-Of-Nature referred to it as banded black. While doing research on genetics i noticed that broken is a recessive trait, while banded is a dominant trait. None of boy mouses offspring came out banded or marked. Would this indicate that he is a broken marked? If he was a banded it seems as though some of the babies would of been banded? Being new to this, I could be completely wrong in my logic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.