Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aside from having mice, I have 2 Boston Terriers along with an Argentine horned frog, a Crested Gecko, an albino African pygmy hedgehog and various fish.

These two boys are my Boston Terriers, Ashton and Oscar. I have had Ashton since he is 5 weeks old and he is 7yrs now. I adopted Oscar this past December and he is also 7.

This is Ashton.

I have tons of pictures of my Bostons but here are the pics of Oscar's first night here.

This picture sums up Ashton and Oscar's personalities. They are polar opposites. Oscar is laid back and Ashton is high strung and happy about everything.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yay Bostons! Haha, I love these dogs. Haven't met one that's mean yet. Yours are very cute too, heavy brindling. Mine has light brindle.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh and do yours get eye gooeys a lot? Lucky gets them all the time, was just wondering if it was a Boston Terrier thing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and do yours get eye gooeys a lot? Lucky gets them all the time, was just wondering if it was a Boston Terrier thing.
I don't have a lot of problems with the gooey eyes often but they do get them. They mostly get them in the morning or after long naps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cbprf said:
Yay Bostons! Haha, I love these dogs. Haven't met one that's mean yet. Yours are very cute too, heavy brindling. Mine has light brindle.
I don't think I've ever met a mean Boston, either. My boys are full brindle, they don't really have a place on their bodies that is full black. Before I got Ashton, I had only seen black and white Bostons. I grew up with boxers and had always loved the reverse brindling, found that in Boston terriers and fell in love with it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah mine has light brindling, you can't tell from far away but once you get closer you can see it mixed in with his black coat. Very handsome.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love Chocolate Boston Terriers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts