Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The golf-ball size black tan I took on from Onyx has exploded, and we have 11 minimeece!

Today is day 4:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Awwww.... they're going to be sooo cute!

·
Registered
513 Posts
YaY! So glad for you and glad she had a good sized litter. Is she being a good mummy? She always was for me :D

You'll have a fair few Dove and Broken Dove tans by the looks of it! Pretty pretty xxx

·
Registered
566 Posts
awesome!!
Ooh Kallan, it should be...not this weekend, not the next one, but the sunday after that when we should be able to get to Jedburgh if you're ok for a meet then? it should be... 3rd October. Any good?

also, i wanted to check with you, i have 43 babies at the moment, so if you're interested in any do let me know. I have:

Burmese satins
Siamese (females only)
Broken Blacks
Broken Agoutis
and some other random colours (pale gingery ones)
Dove tans also

·
Registered
513 Posts
Kallan, Dad was a black tan. They were a black tan trio and from them I had black tan, broken black tan, dove tan, broken dove tan :)

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
They look good. I really like heterozygous pairing that produce a variety of colors like in this litter. And I've always loved marked tans, so I'm very interested in seeing how these develop. (though there's really nothing I can DO about it, it's not like I'm going to drop by in five or six weeks...)

·
Registered
834 Posts
haha no
Its going as far as manchester, unless someone from manchester show is willing to take them down futher south. but mousetress is in america anyway lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts