Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've set Jupiter up with our newest stud buck. I'm very curious as to what colours will pop up in this litter. These mice will be sold as pets through the pet store I work at, so lots of variation in colour is good, as most people want mice they can tell apart ;)

Both mice carry many colours, as they are pet lines and not show lines. Both carry several broken colours, as well as black tan. Jupiter's father was also a lovely orange/tiger brindle.

Any guesses as to what the babies will be? Also, suggestions on a name for the buck are much appreciated :)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Oh oh How about Dell Boy! ooops you will have no idea who Dell Boy is will you? Google the name, and you will find out. He is a bloke from a british tv sitcom that I used to watch as a kid, very funny, you could also call him Rodney thats Dell Boys little Brother ;) The tv show was called 'Only fools and horses' actually there are a number of names you could take from that show :) have fun!
As for colours no ideas I'm not very good with that, I just hope that when I put my mice together that I get lots of colours come out :roll:

·
Registered
529 Posts
We call my dad dell boy! I can't remember why... It did come from only fools and horses though!

They are very nice mice you got there :lol: I'm rubbish at genetics so i'm not going to say anything as I am always wrong. But keep us updated!

Names:
Angus!! I love that name!
Popeye is always good
Al
Jimmy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts