Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi dose any one know of any breeders and/or mouse clubs in scotland land im just getting started back into rodents and am looking for some stock if there are any clubs in scotland id love to know where they are as the traveling down south is what put he off showing my mice b4 :x

thanks in advance for any help
Alan

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hi Alan

I am not sure about mice in scotland, but as you said you also kept rats before I thought I would mention there is the Scottish Rat Club and they have shows alternate months in Kirkintilloch which is not far from Glasgow. There is a mouse club in Preston, but that is a good couple of hours from you I would think? At least the roads are good though!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks julieszoo i know about the rat club but i think im going to be sticking to small rodents this time round not got the space I used to mainly mice and a fancy a few of the darker coloured syrian hamsters

thaks for the reply
Alan

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
There aren't any recognised Scottish mouse clubs I'm afraid, you would be showing under the NMC - the furthest north being Preston as already mentioned. I also have to travel for a few hours to get to any show but it is worth it so don't let that put you off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks mousebreeder i thought that anyway haven't herd of any what about breeders do you know of any up here or even in north England?

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Again that's Preston really although most breeders are happy to bring stock to a show for you so you don't have to travel to them if it's a long way. That way you have a wider choice and can get the variety you really want - after all you'll be staring at it for a couple of years at least!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts