Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The most up-to-date is on the back of the NMC News each month so you'd be best to go by that. I will be attempting to do some work to the website over Xmas as I have been asked to update it, we'll see how it goes! Unfortunately I will be relying on someone else to upload the files as my computer is too new to do it the way it was set up! :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Address and directions:

Yorkshire Event Centre
Harrogate
HG2 8QZ

Directions To The Show
If travelling to the venue by train:
Yorkshire Event Centre is situated approximately 2 miles from Harrogate Train Station, with a taxi rank available directly outside the station, adjacent to the Bus Station. Hornbeam Park Train Station is situated approximately 1 mile from Yorkshire Event Centre.

If travelling to the venue by bus (Route No. 770):

Please click on the following link for details of the timetable - http://www.harrogateanddistrict.co.uk Please note however, the nearest bus stop to the venue is about a 15 minute walk away.

If travelling to the venue by car:
Satellite Navigation Systems - Please note, if you use a Satellite Navigation System or Internet Route Finder for directions, please use this postcode - HG2 8QZ.

Approaching from the North or East:
Turn off the A1 onto the A59 York/Knaresborough road in the direction of Knaresborough. Go straight over the first roundabout, at the second roundabout take the A658 Bradford/Harrogate exit, straight across the third roundabout and turn right at the fourth roundabout onto the A661. Turn left at the traffic lights at Sainsbury's into Railway Road and follow the signs for YEC.

Approaching from the South:
Turn off the A1 at Wetherby and follow the signs for Harrogate (A661). Go straight across the roundabout and turn left at the traffic lights at Sainsbury's into Railway Road and follow the signs for YEC.

Approaching from Leeds on the A61, Bradford or Leeds/Bradford Airport on the A658:
At the first roundabout follow signs for York/A1 along the bypass on the A658. At the second roundabout take the A661 Harrogate exit and turn left at the traffic lights at Sainsbury's into Railway Road and follow the signs for YEC.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I really want to go, it looks like such a great, big show. Its just such a long way away-and also its the day after my mums birthday.
If I dont make it I hope some of my mice will be able to :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
I want to go... :cry:
I've never been to a mouse show before (went to see some rats when I was a LOT younger, though) and had the journey all planned out to get there...unfortunately, even if someone would actually agree to go with me (I couldn't go alone! :shock: ) my lift for some of the way fell through...so I'd only be there for an hour maximum!

Being so far away from everything doesn't really help when you really want to get into something. :?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah I've just gotten masses of us timetables (trains are the next to look at...but the nearest station is hard to get to itself :roll: ) and have figured out the earliest journey (with at least three different buses) would get me there for half one... :?
I've gone to my last resort person and my mother said she'd go with me if she isn't working. (Being with her would be THE longest day of my life! :lol: )
But yeah, I'm not giving up JUST yet!

If I only had a car!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I see on the website that it is the 24th/25th but the mice are judged on the 25th. Will people still be showing mice on the 24th? Also are there bargains to be had at the trade stands?

I hopefully can go on the 25th.

Calimero :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree with Sarah, it's usually cheaper to buy things elsewhere. I know rats are on the Saturday, mice on the Sunday, not sure when the other animals are there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts