Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Me, me, me

Going to be my first show that has mice there, but im into rats as well so actually might go to both days just for a look, have no ratties to enter and im a long way off having mice suitable for showing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Not me this year, I find the journey too much on my own, the 4 and a half hour drive home after a fun packed weekend almost finished me last time.

Have an amazing time, I'll be thinking of you all and loadsa luck to all showing rodents!!!

Lisa xx

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm definatly coming to this one, though I don't usually spend much time near the mice, the guineas take priority a bit for me at this one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi everyone, Pixbrooke Stud here :)

How is everyone?

Just thought id say that I will be going to this show, my first time going there!!! Very excited.

So if anyone knows me, come and say hello. Btw incase you dont know me my name is Michael Norris. Hope to see some people i know and some new people and come have a chat :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
NaomiR said:
Jammy said:
NaomiR said:
is anyone going from Kent (ish) way??

I desperatley need something picking up....... :?
Naomi what do you need picking up ?
oh just a little african pygmy doormouse I accidentally reserved :lol:
Oh i see :lol: I am travelling by train and bringing a rat back with me anyway not sure i could manage another carrier so sorry i was going to offer to help :?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Im going not showing though as i have waaaaaaaaaaay to much already to do
Show jumping my Rabbit, Showing my Hare, Manning Discovery Rabbit :oops: over booked myself a bit

1 - 20 of 47 Posts