Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im not against culling if the animal wouldnt survive or would suffer in life but not just because it doesnt reach your recommendations?
Couldn't you sell them to a pet shop or anything? Atleast they would be of better quality of normal mice?

Im not having a go or anything but cant realy understand why people would do that surely a pet shop would be the nicer option? Would you kill a child because it had downs syndrome or crohns disease like I have or even because I wanted a blonde haired child and got a brown haired one?

Please correct me if I have missed something?

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Evangeline said:
Im not against culling if the animal wouldnt survive or would suffer in life but not just because it doesnt reach your recommendations?
Couldn't you sell them to a pet shop or anything? Atleast they would be of better quality of normal mice?

Im not having a go or anything but cant realy understand why people would do that surely a pet shop would be the nicer option? Would you kill a child because it had downs syndrome or crohns disease like I have or even because I wanted a blonde haired child and got a brown haired one?

Please do not bring this arguement up in peoples threads, everyone has different opinions on this and are entitled to them, but there is a time and a place.

·
Registered
11 Posts
WillowDragon said:
Evangeline said:

Please do not bring this arguement up in peoples threads, everyone has different opinions on this and are entitled to them, but there is a time and a place.
I wasnt bringing up an arguement im still new to all this culling and stuff although have done it with fish but was just kind of asking why when they are healthy as such, Apart from them setting you back a bit... Like I said I wasnt having a go. Also im sorry I did go bit over the top was having rather a bad day yesterday.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I havnt bred doves, champagnes(no pink eyes yet) ,etc into my brindle lines.
I have several unmarked brindles and several recessive yellows that pop up in these lines, so she could be either one or none of those,lol

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.