Pet Mice Forum banner

black mouse picture

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  CatWoman 
#1 ·
For anyone who has ever taken pictures of mice and come up frustrated;
For anyone who has ever clicked that camera 500 times or more and salvaged one picture;
For anyone who has ever demanded that their mice sit still for just five seconds;
For anyone who has ever wished that their mice would not poop all over the place;
For anyone who has ever snapped that button half a second too late or too soon;
For anyone who has ever thought how nice it would be to have just one photogenic mouse;
For anyone who has ever gotten 50 pictures of paws, butts, and legs, but none of a whole mouse;
For anyone who has ever spent a month's savings on a camera and came up with no good mouse pictures;
For anyone who has ever given up on mouse photography because they just can't get mouse pictures to turn out;

For all these people (and more)...I present this:

:lol: Isn't it a beauty? :p

See less See more
#6 ·
Jack, that is absolutely Priceless!!!!!
Oh how we sympathized,
Oh how we laughed,
Oh how we can relate to EVERYTHING you said!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to say, I have always thoroughly enjoyed the super pics that you have posted(even if with a little bit of envy :mrgreen: )especially that you managed to get pics of your self black- it's reassuring to see that you have managed to produce a pic of your black(in this thread) that is on a par with mine :lol: Thank you, now I know I'm not alone! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.