Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The little one with the grayish markings if the one I'm curious about. They're almost blue, reminds me of a pitbull.
Both parents are brindles, but they carry everything... everything. Lol. Most of their babies also end up with long hair, so we'll see about that. But I'm just curious about the colour. He/she has pink eyes too, if that helps.

(there, smaller pic. Sorry, lol)

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Yikes!! Attack of the Humongopinkes!!

Lovie, your pic is too dang big!! Other than that....ooh, cutsiewootsie....ahem...yes uneven marked dove would be my guess. Or very dark champagne, maybe.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the litter there are some selfs that range from brownish, to yellowish, all with red eyes. Some are champagne, some are lilac I'm told... this guy is especially gray compared to the others. No brown tint what-so-ever.

I'm usually better with genetics than this, but I'm working with some mutt mice, to try to create some really nice broken brindle patterns, and I'm really curious about everything that's popping out. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.