Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hooray, more wrinkly little sausage babies! And every mum deserves a rest after all. :)

It'll be interesting to see how they turn out - other than five energetic meece of course.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mischievous_Mark said:
NaomiR said:
awww but they will never get fur :cry:
They will its starting to come through a little now, seems liek theyll be fuzzy rather than hairless.
It's probably the more dominant gene - I wouldn't know though, I'm hopeless at all this genetics stuff :lol: I'm curious though, is it just the same colour fur as the mother or is there variation?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry i keep forgetting to upload these pictures, ill be heading to the she din a few minutes to feed them so ill grab some updated pictures as they are all jumping about now and i have quite a suprise for the current litters section.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
look forward to that then :) .I have finally got two completely hairless marked mice.I've bred loads and all the ones with dark skin have had some degree of fuzzy ness so far,where as the pink skinned totally hairless have been reasonably easy to produce.These two are a buck and a doe and hopefully will produce more of the same.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts