Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today taking pics and re-sexing them I discovered I have 4 does and 5 bucks, 6 of which are PEW (3 girls 3 boys) and 3 are . . well I dont know lol here they are:

3 pew girls:

and a little grey buck:

I tried to get them all lined up like in the first pic but to no avail, at ten days they refuse to keep still lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah me neither so I dont know what to expect what colours besides silver agouti could they become from that bluish grey? they have no ticking btw but one has a small white stripe down his back

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
haha i bet, atm i have 4 litter of babies from 4 satin himilayan does all crossed with a red buck. the first litter is a week old now so just starting to try and work out colours of the babies :) x

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol Ive been holding these since day 2 and I poked my nose in the nest on day one because I didnt know shed had them lol I cleaned her out and everything assuming she was just sleeping like my other mice. I only knew shed had them because she stood on them coming out the nest to get the milky bread I was holding out

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
aww bless, yeah ive been picking mine up too but only for like a minute and then putting them back so they dont get cold.
theres so many babies in there where theyve all littered together theres too many to choose from lol and all equally cute :) x

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
your taking some out? do you mean removing the bucks or something? I havent done that to be honest, though it has been reccomended with having more bucks then does but Im a softie lol I couldnt do it, though I suppose its a good thing I didnt as I would have ended up removing a doe which we believed was a buck

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
well no i admit i dont really want to, id rather let them grow up a bit and take them to the pet shop as i know i can get rid of some in there, ill only take some out if theyre runty or if theres too many for mums to cope with :) x

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah same here if shed had more then she could cope with I would have taken some out, she did orignally have 10 but one took itself out :( she kicked it out the nest whilst I was washing their cage and it fell off my desk- her nest is a persil box btw so I didnt expect any escaping at all

1 - 20 of 55 Posts