Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am expecting my first ever agouti litter soon from Opal, as April still wont let Jerry get his leg over her after about 2 months of being together :roll: unless his manly bits are not working :eek: Anyways, So Opal has been in with my little self black boy Demon. Pregnant :D

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Congratulations!! =oD

Agouti mice are gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing piccies! <3

Willow xx

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Opal gave birth sometime this morning, but sadly she wont feed them they are freezing cold. weak and no milk in their bellies = ( So I have decided to take the babies off her and put them in with Callie who is a great mom, and looks like the babies are doing well, they are moving alot more now, are warm and have milk bellies, So hopefully they will servive but a little bit on the not sure side as Callie has 4, 3 week old babies of her own and they are alot stronger the these babies.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The first and last are gorgeous!
I know it's not smiled on show-wise, but I LOVE when blacks have white feet, I think it's eyecatching and...well...cute. :lol:

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sadly....these little guys got someting and sadly they got to weak that they did not even make it 10 mins after I found thery where ill = (

1 - 10 of 10 Posts