Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Pic's of my 6 day old litter the litter is not what i expected at all i was thinking i'd get all blacks lol
As titla say any ideas on colours i know theres a black and some pew/cream ones but no idea on the other 3
BABS 1.jpg
bABAS.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
They seem kind of light for chocs though, don't they? I had caramelly babies a little like that that turned out something like golden agouti, but no one knew for sure LMAO. Definitely looks like a blue on the left though. Are those satins?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think the "blue and choc's" and 1 pew pup is satin one of the white pups has very little fur so i think it could be fuzzy or maybe even hairless. i'm Sure the milkman mouse stopped around for a morning cup of coffee with the doe lol

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Looks like you have a blue and two chocs but very light, they look like the chocs that pop up in my pet line when they are satin. Are these little ones satins? As pics always make everything look shiny at this age.
Could also be an outside chance of cinnamon but I am bad at telling colours until they have grown a little more fuzz.

What are the parents? For you to be expecting all black.

EDIT - Didnt read the bit about you think the blues and chocs are satins, that would explain the colour a bit more.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The parents where a Black Fuzzy doe and a longhaired lilac buck his got a white spot on his tummy and half white tail which seems to have passsed down to the black, and blue pup. i'm alittle annoyed coz it turns out 6 out of this 7 are bucks the only doe being a "choc".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts