Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Well credit goes to Woodland mousery as I got him from there, he is a very Macho mouse. Hey! you could put him forward for the comp this month!
I'm glad you like him, I had one litter from him and they are all chunky babies :) and another litter on the way. But I realised that my heart is with Longhaires and I must stop getting mice that dont make that criteria :oops:
I love Marv he is so sweet and he will go well with my Vari Dove satin and Black Tan satin, well he is with them now fast asleep!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes excuse me we're all supposed to be saying how FABULOUS my new buck is lol :lol:

I know what you mean Angelmouse when I first started out with guinea pigs several years ago now I bought everything I liked the look of before I actually "found" my direction.

I've done it a little bit with mice but intend keeping my foundation (self) stock from Heather and working towards siamese and himis has always been my main agenda ;)

And satins? Well they're just lovely different colours and coats :) I can play with them a little bit more than the others who really have to conform to show standard!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sorry NaomiR, he is rather marvy! This is what my face looked like when i saw him :arrow: ........ :shock:
And then it turned into this :arrow: ............. :eek:

:lol:

·
Registered
529 Posts
NaomiR said:
sommy said:
Sorry NaomiR, he is rather marvy! This is what my face looked like when i saw him :arrow: ........ :shock:
And then it turned into this :arrow: ............. :eek:

:lol:
you REALLY need to get out more :lol:
:oops:

I know!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts