• 2-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone,

I am new to mice. I am having a hard time deciding on an appropriate cage etc. as I have a cat that loves to murder.

I am not picky on the type of mouse but am excited to get some.

I would like to find a breeder (North Eastern Ontario here) to know that I am getting proper sexes etc. I would also consider rescuing.

I am just confused about how many to have.. I'd want females.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have read lots but at this point feel as though I am now just reading the same things over and over. I am in no rush.. I am slowly accumulating items such as hide outs, toys, etc.

TIA :)

Registered
Im huge animal activist and mouse whisperer
馃 if you want female mouse make sure that you look up "fancy mouse breeders" on gumtree (do you have gumtree where you are?) some mice breeders sell food and cages when selling mice, wire metal cages are good but make sure that you secure any gaps (mice loves trying to escape) male mice don't like being handled (they bite you) female mice love being handled, love being cuddled, love getting kisses and make sure you buy sisters....
keep me informed on how things are going with your micey

Registered
馃 if you want female mouse make sure that you look up "fancy mouse breeders" on gumtree (do you have gumtree where you are?) some mice breeders sell food and cages when selling mice, wire metal cages are good but make sure that you secure any gaps (mice loves trying to escape) male mice don't like being handled (they bite you) female mice love being handled, love being cuddled, love getting kisses and make sure you buy sisters....
keep me informed on how things are going with your micey

I think I must be one of the lucky ones. I have a beautiful boy mouse named thunder. He is literally the best. If he's not sleeping, he out of his cage, hanging out and running and playing all over his momma. His little personality is amazing. I never knew how much joy this little poop machine could bring me. I wish he lived for 20 years! 鈾♀櫋

1 - 4 of 4 Posts