Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Fluff or "Super Fluff" as we're now calling her; someone bought her into work for me to look at on Monday and when I explained she was in a pretty bad state and really needed to see a vet, she was duly dumped on me :eek:

When she came home with me she was pathetic, weak, dehydrated, starving and with such a bad eye infection she could hardly open her eyes BUT she purred every time you touched her.

She's been here 5 days now and what a recovery, look at the little madam now.........

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww thanks, yes she is VERY cute but exhausting :lol:

she is ever so good though; we bought her a little "puppy" crate which has her fluffy bed, a blanket and a cuddly dog to snuggle up to and she tears around like a loony then puts herself to sleep PLUS she's sleeping the whole night through - we put her to bed around 10pm and don't see her 'till she squeaks about 5am :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sarahc said:
will you keep her?
I still haven't decided, we already have 3 cats and I wasn't planning on getting any more because I really want a dog :roll:

The kids adore her and my partner is smitted too so I guess I will be the bad guy if she has to go but she really is a lot of work - they just have all the fun with her ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
She is so sweet, well done for looking after her. Animals can turn you into emotional slush puppies when they are in trouble. :hand *High Five*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.