Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Fluff or "Super Fluff" as we're now calling her; someone bought her into work for me to look at on Monday and when I explained she was in a pretty bad state and really needed to see a vet, she was duly dumped on me :eek:

When she came home with me she was pathetic, weak, dehydrated, starving and with such a bad eye infection she could hardly open her eyes BUT she purred every time you touched her.

She's been here 5 days now and what a recovery, look at the little madam now.........

·
Registered
163 Posts
oh Naomi, how cute is she!!!!

she certainly got dumped in the right persons lap, she is lucky to have found you!!!

she is adorable

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww thanks, yes she is VERY cute but exhausting :lol:

she is ever so good though; we bought her a little "puppy" crate which has her fluffy bed, a blanket and a cuddly dog to snuggle up to and she tears around like a loony then puts herself to sleep PLUS she's sleeping the whole night through - we put her to bed around 10pm and don't see her 'till she squeaks about 5am :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sarahc said:
will you keep her?
I still haven't decided, we already have 3 cats and I wasn't planning on getting any more because I really want a dog :roll:

The kids adore her and my partner is smitted too so I guess I will be the bad guy if she has to go but she really is a lot of work - they just have all the fun with her ;)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
she's had a really bad infection in both eyes and the stuff you can see all over her nose is (effectively) the discharge, her eyes are still being treated but are TONS better and the goo on her nose is coming off slowly but surely ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
She is so sweet, well done for looking after her. Animals can turn you into emotional slush puppies when they are in trouble. :hand *High Five*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts