Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep thats what i was thinking. I'm just hoping to arrange a show black boy atm

I am going to mate him to my chocolate does first, pick the darkest, then probably do an out cross to a black.

This little guy is the bestpet mouse i have had. His temperament is amazing, very docile and inquisitive.

:)

any chance of breeding me a nice black Sarah?

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can have a trip to Halifax :), i've decided not to show until next year while i build up my mice.

will be a nice day out. A nice big manly buck would be great !

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Haven't got any bucks I'm afraid! But I'm sure we can get one to you when I do. Or, you could try getting in touch with Sandside Stud, I think he's a lot closer to you.

Sarah xxx

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok

save me one in a litter you have and we will work out the logistics later. It may be a while before he will be needed anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah his type is good; need to get the colour stranger, but ask to see my chocolates next year and they should be a lot darker! :)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I can't wait to see how you progress with them! Its so much fun working on new projects and even more fun when you achieve your goals! We all have to start somewhere!

Best of luck! And, hopefully, there will be lots of pictures of lovely chocolate mice along the way for our viewing pleasure?! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts