Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As well as mice I have a variety of other animals known as my zoo!
Here are a few pics of some of them, the snakes pics are when I first go them I am goin to have to get some updated pics of them because these are off a year ago.
Normal corn

Anery corn

Amel corn

Snow corn

My handsome chappy

and his girlfriend (she is a lot bigger now)

some of my T's

My monster cat!

And finally my little Talula

I hope you enjoyed your little tour through some of my zoo and I can take you on tour part 2 if you wish when I get some more pics :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
moonlight said:
trust me I check their tubs are closed before I go to bed every night lol
:lol: :lol: That made me laugh! Have to admit i scrolled past those pics :oops:

I love the snakes, if they stayed that small id have a couple, theyre just so cute at that age!
When I go to Chris' local fish and reptile shop for the marine stuff and sometimes drop off some mice I love to cuddle the snakes they have in :roll:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He is believe it or not called Garfield lol He has a bit of maine **** in him his paws are huge I got him out of the free paper about 3 yrs ago, can you believe his previous owners didnt want him, he is such a loving cat although he doesnt like the dog and chases her round the house battering the living daylights out of her

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Angelmouse said:
The pictures of your Ts, I think its the 5th one...what is that stuff thats coming from on top of it...it looks like some oozy yuky stuff? Don't like Ts but had a good old look at the one to try and work out what the stuff was.
Like your Lizards :)
The stuff over her back is part of her web I was rehousing her when I took the pics and had to destroy her web to do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts