Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collected some mice from Vi a week ago today, but have not been on for a while due to my birthday and my birthday dinner, being the big fabulous 18 it is hard to say no to a drink ;) My new mice from Vi. Thankies Vi they are stunners :D

Boys from Vi

Gizmo

Gremillin

Jerry

Girls from Vi

Melody

April

May

Amy

Opal

The girls I had as a birthday present off my uncle all the way from Cornwall 6 weeks old tomorrow.

Moo

Callie

My existing girls

Pop

Merry

Pippin

The boys wernt in the mood to have their pictures taken tonight :roll:

·
Registered
374 Posts
brilliant photos Marnie! glad you like the ones from me! love the names too :D

Callie looks very nice indeedy, lovely colour, and satin! from what i can tell :p

vi x

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your right Vi she is satin :D

Gizmo was named by myself and my mom had to name the rest, oh and Opal got out of her box on the train but luckly she could not get out of the bag ;) or else I would of been chasing her around the train :roll:

·
Registered
374 Posts
oops! dont try cardboard boxes with mice again me thinks lol!

vi x

·
Registered
374 Posts
they all settled in OK yet? what plans you got for them? :p

vi x

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep all settled in the 2 brothers had to be split up because they where fighting and drawing blood on eachother :(

I put Melody and Gizmo together last week and should be having some nice Argente babies by the end of November early December. Then I am planning to put the dark Agouti girl (April) with the broken Agouti boy (Jerry) and get some more agoutis out of them :p

so all planned just the 1 breeding pair have not been put together yet, due to having 2 other litters expected from my 2 self black does within the next week or so, and I don't want to be over run with little mouse babies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.