Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of my brindles, Amberly, with a big juicy strawberry!

And this dude doesn't have a name. Wasn't planning on keeping him, but hey ho! He's not pure or anything, so very pale tan on him. But he posed very well for some piccies!

He's my 'H' litter if anyone wants to come up with names.

Vi x

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. :) Some of my better photos, glad you like them!

I've called the little buck Harvey ;)

Vi x

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
What type of camera have you got?? It frustrates me no end that my camera cannot cope with movement, even the slight movement of whiskers or breathing!

Willow xx

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WillowDragon said:
What type of camera have you got?? It frustrates me no end that my camera cannot cope with movement, even the slight movement of whiskers or breathing!

Willow xx
I have a dslr....proper professional camera.

But I can tell you your problem.....not enough light. To get better pics, use the flash, or get into lots more light. It can't cope with movement due to it having to expose the photo for longer to get the nessisary light into it. As you expose the photo for longer and longer it'll pick up any movement in the pic that happens during this exposure. Get into the light and it can take in all the light it needs very quickly, eliminating (to at least some extent) the movement problem due to there being less time for it to capture any movement.

That make sense?

Vi x

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Makes total sense :D

I will experiment with that! hehe Though, i think i definately need a new camera, mine is a few years old now!
My camera phone takes better pictures! lol

Willow xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts