Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Beautiful! Just stunning. I love the three with the tails and ears such a deep blue color, it almost looks black. Just fabulous.

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll post pics as they progress. I will be keeping the best does to breed back to dad. looks like i have 4 does and 2 bucks. Mum was a little small but excellent colour down to her toes and single colour tail. In future generations i will be looking to get the size up a little.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
The third one from the top is the best looking, in my opinion. But MAN those are some deep dark nice colours on all of them!

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah hadn't noticed that, bet they are the bucks. i'll check that out tomorrow.

Well for my first litter of blues , i'm very happy. I will be breeding the best of the does back to dad(the blue) and have my first all blue litters.

colours maybe off on the pic tho, because not being natural light.

Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
They look gorgeous, and yeah, i'm willing to bet the ones with the thickest tails are male too, always happens to me! LOL

When picking your girls, choose the ones with the best even colour all over, oh and make sure that the colour goes right the way through the nails too. Whites nails are not good! Oh and be on the look out for tan vents too... i'll shut up now... LOL

W xx

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the advice.

I am keeping all the girls, so i'll wait until they are 12 weeks old before deciding which to breed from.

aside from the usual; color to the end of the nails and tan vents etc; the evn colour on blues is what i am looking for, no darker muzzles etc.

please don't shut up lolz.

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HaHa! the thick tails are female!!!!!

look excellent type, and one of them is developing good colour even all over.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts