Pet Mice Forum banner

4th September London Championship

14K views 102 replies 23 participants last post by  Jammy 
#1 ·
Hi all! I know it's plenty of time left for the championship in London 4th sept. but I have to ask if you are going there.

We are a few breeders in sweden who want new blood lines from Englands best show-lines. Friends of mine are going to the show (rabbit-people) and they can bring mice back to sweden.

If you are going, please tell me, here or by PM, or mail; liselott.aronsson@telia.com

#13 ·
Rollesby Stud said:
Hi Swedish Breeders,

I am going to London show, breeder of Dove Tans, Self Blacks, Self Creams, If you want any please make contact, do you have any breeds to swop ... thank you

Nigel Bowerbank
Rollesby Stud
Ok, thank you! It's my friend who is going so I can't swop...not this time. I hope I can come over my self an other time.
I'm looking for winning lines to get better show mice in Sweden. I have already found blacks and creams. I want BE cream satin (not stone or white) and a hand full self blue does. And marked mice. Perfect rump whites for example. Only the best is good enough so I want your breeders or hold back quality ;)

-L

#15 ·
I'm not going anymore... A friend was gonna drive me, but has to work now.

Besides, I only have really one mouse I think could cut it (I'm very picky) and I can't justify the cost of getting there now without showing anything.

I really hope some people will be at Enfield in October though!!

W xx

#18 ·
Ack... don't make me feel guilty!!! hehehee

I am still off work, as I booked it off. I suppose I could scout around for cheap train tickets.

I won't be showing, but I won't deny that it would be lovely to see you and Sarah. I look into it. I need to work out my finaces for this month.

Sarah could always feel free to pick me up! LMAO

W xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.