Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after having a good look through the litters yesterday i discovered that i have 29 babies....and not 27. I must've miscounted Lily and Buttons combined Litters.

I have to admit i've fallen in love with the runt from Fidgets litter (see pics), and have called him/her Beau....and yes, Beau is a keeper! Oh and if anyone has any suggestions as to what they think the colours will be...do let me know :) (Fidget is a dove tan and was bred with a broken black tan. Lily is a Diluted silver agouti and Button is a burmese...both bred with the broken black tan.)

Fidgets litter at 5 days old: (trust me, theres 12 but they had a bit of a pile up in the nest! lol)

Beau - the runt from Fidgets litter at 5 days old (how gorgeous?!)

Beau with one of his/hers siblings at 5 days old:

And this is the combined litter from Lily and Button....17 babies in all shown here at 1 day old :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol: tell me about it! wasn't expecting such large litters for each female, especially with Fidget and Button being first time mums. They're all thriving too which is fantastic. Fidgets litter has started doing the 'i can't see but i'm going to explore anyway' routine today, much to Fidgets annoyance! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.