Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you all know, Fidget had her first litter a few days ago. She had 12 babies, and they're all doing fine. Even the runt is still alive and lively.

I finished work at 3.30am this morning, came home to hear squeaks from another tank housing Lily and Button....they both gave birth at the same time and have had a combined litter of 15 babies :D they're both doing well and nursing the babies.

So i now have 27 baby mice to look after as well as the usual gang. *Happy me* xxx

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a friend in a local pet store who has lost contact with his regular breeder, so he has decided to come to me from now on. So there'll be some going the pet store (which is amazingly an awesome pet store, where everything is well looked after....it's a rare find!) I am also selling some privately, and of course keeping the odd one to two. I'm becoming attached to the little runt in Fidgets litter :) Will try and get pics up later tonight. Both Lily and Button are nursing the litters together, it's rather fun to watch...especially when they're trying to decide where to put the babies :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.