Pet Mice Forum banner

Wanted: 2 Female Mice in Norwich UK

5K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  somuchforsubtlety 
#1 ·
Hello! I am looking to give a loving, permanent home to two fully weaned female mice.
I would preferably like them to be of the type: long haired, fuzzy, frizzy, curly, rex, texel, or sheepy. However, after quite some phone calls, I am starting to get the idea that I would be lucky to get any mice at all! So I am more than interested in any female weaned mice available. Though I do want a breed of mouse that is not just for watching only, I do want a chance to bond with my mice!
Please respond if you are a good, responsible breeder and are able to bring mice to the Norwich area (I will pay for gas expenses) or live in the Norwich (UK) area. (Sorry to ask for this, but I am disabled and without a car! - Though I am fully capable of taking really good care of the mice, fear not!)
I look forward to your reply and pictures!
(Price negotiable.)

#4 ·
Thank you @SarahC and @WoodWitch for your replies.

You are very right... I do seem to be in a black spot for mice! :'(
Thank you @WoodWitch for offering mice for free, that is very kind of you! (Also fun to see you love Muse :D!)
I have looked into some couriers, and so far seems upwards of £170! So, I am still hoping it might somehow work out without having to go that route....

#7 ·
Hey NexivRed!
Yes I am still looking. You have no idea how happy I am to see your post! It is actually rather funny as I saw your advert on Preloved this morning, but was unable to reply yet as that is only for paying members. I thus first was planning on trying to see if you had posted any other adverts elsewhere in order to contact you that way if possible, and then lo and behold find you've already tried to contact me! I hope I do not scare you off by how incredibly thrilled I am. I have been calling all over and have been disappointed at every turn. You have really made my day (if we really can arrange this, then you've made my year too!)! :D

Thank you so very much and congratulations on your pregnant doe(s)!!! :mrgreen:

#8 ·
No, I'm not scared off :) I first saw your wanted adverts quite a few weeks ago actually as I was looking for Satins and you were popping up :) I eventually managed to secure some from a friend who got them in Germany but I had you in the back of my mind, and as soon as I knew I was expecting babies I was going to respond to your preloved ad, but I found you on here :)

She has come to me pregnant so her babies will be a surprise! Fingers crossed for does and I'll reserve all of them for you to have first pick. I'm fairly sure my second doe is also pregnant now as she gained 4g in 24 hours the little fatty!

I'll keep you updated. Pearl has moved into her own home now so hopefully she'll give birth okay and not be too stressed. It's my first time so slightly nervous! Hoping to continue learning from this forum :)

#9 ·
You are absolutely amazing NexivRed!!! I cannot express how much this means to me! :!: Thank you!!!
This is an exciting time for both of us then :D :D :D
Good luck to you, Pearl and your other doe. I hope they are both warm, comfy and content (and you are too! hehe).
My thoughts are with you and I cannot wait for your updates. :)
Thank you again for your extraordinary kindness!!!

#13 ·
:mrgreen:

Although it means waiting longer, I am glad to hear about you going for about 6 weeks. So many people seem to sell them at about 3-4 weeks, which lead me to expect that. They should be much healthier both mentally and physically being allowed to stay with their mother for 5-6 weeks. :)
So... I guess I will be enjoying the beginning of the new year with my new fuzzy little family members! :D

#16 ·
Still looking for female mice to give a loving home to here in Norwich (England), so thought i would restart this thread. :D

Buying/Wanted:
-Colour/Variety: any
-Amount: any number less than 7
-Sex/Gender: female
-City/County/State: Norwich, Norfolk, England

I haven't been able to post updates in a very long time, but i did get 3 wonderful mice from NexivRed. They were joined by 3 mice that i was able to get from the Netherlands a year later. Sadly due to old age (cancers & tumors) i am now down to 2 mice total and don't want my poor mice to be just the two of them for too long. Anyone heard of some female mice needing a new home? I will happily take mice of any age, and will love them deeply for every day of their lives! <3

PS any way i can edit this thread's title to "Wanted: Female Mice in Norwich UK", as i will take any number under 7 of female mice... xD lol. the 2 doesn't make much sense...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.