Pet Mice Forum banner

Music

8K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  mich 
#1 ·
Hi, I was wintering what kind of music everyone likes.
I Like lots of song writers, but my personal fave is Adele.

#9 ·
White snake is hair metal, while it has metal in the name it's not considered metal by the metal community. It's funny cause so many assume that metal is all evil and you can't understand the vocalist, but that's only black and death metal that gives metal that bad reputation. Have you ever heard of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra? That's a heavy metal band, actually it's a side project of the band Savatage that ended up making it bigger than Savatage, lol.

#18 ·
This is an extremely old topic, but it's so good and need brought back to life.

I LOVE music too much. lol Right now I am all about Group 1 Crew, then Skillet, 12 Stones, Britt Nicole, Band Perry, SuperChick, Barlow Girl, Toby Mac, Three Days Grace, than King and Country and One Direction, but not too much. I can't stand it when people get obsess about other people (main reason I don't like them too much). Sorry guys, but I like heavy metal, dubstep, rap, some soft music here and there and pop... just nooooo screamo yuk! hahaha I love "Live It Up" by Group 1 Crew right now, buy ya know how it is... tomorrow will be a different song.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.